Cecily has been having increased lack of control and our GP after consulting
the neuro prescribed Detrol and by gosh it worked like a charm -- but side
effects are requiring her to stop it.  Bad dreams - vivid dreams and
hallucinations. The other nite she thought there were 3 members of the choir
visiting her( 3 AM) . Found her on the floor this 1.30 AM  somewhat
incoherent and half asleep.  The neuro just the day before on our regular
visit told us that if the dreams continued to stop the Detrol.  Soooooo
guess what  - riiiiight  -- we are stopping Detrol.
Just thought I would warn you all.  Of course this doesn't mean everyone
would get the same effect - but a this gal of mine very seldom has shown
reaction to drugs and she has been exposed to lots of them.
Bob Anibal