IVAN  i enjoy the work u do and yourphone calls and others what they do. i
did not fraise it right. i get up set when i see so many that can get out
and go places and take vacation. go to pan meeting and so on. and i can't
go. that is only thing on the list that bothers me. jealousy i guess what u
can call it.  who knows i am dead yet so might get to go lolo  just a bad
morn for me. lost my eleclights from the heat.  so u all just put up which a
yon,old,good looking guy.

                        I.Y.Q.   DON  AND  VIVIAN
                       LOVE OF MY LIFE -54

                       BEST MEDS FOR PD IS OF NOW