Dear Barb, and all you others who have responded,
Your kind thoughts are very much appreciated. However, you should know
that my own interest and activity in PD resulted from a visit by a
wonderful gentleman some years ago. He asked me if I knew of any
nutrition recommendations for people with PD. I didn't, but told him I'd
do some research and see if I could find any information for him.

What I learned was that there is a depth of ignorance about Parkinson's
disease, in my own area of practice, and across the continuum of health
care. Thanks to that gentleman, and to all of you, my own awareness is
now increased; and I continue to try to pass that understanding on to
others in healthcare. You are the ones who have brought this about.
Listserv members, PAN, the Alliance, PD foundations, Alan Bonander, the
list of names goes on and on -- you are the ones who have succeeded in
making the world more aware of Parkinson's. I have been honored to learn
from all of you.

My very best regards,
Kathrynne