Of course I remember you, Gerry -- in fact, Judith Richards was kind
enough to send me photos they took at the symposium, and I'm just today
putting them in my album. There's a lovely one of you and Brig with
Judith, and one of you unpacking a box.

Your daughter can certainly access the new manual -- it's not actually a
brochure, it's a self-study manual -- and it will be launched at the
ADA's annual convention this October.

Wish I could meet your daughter!!

Best,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: assessing and managing unique nutrition needs"
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/