MR DON!!  People you love are never a "burden" according to my book- so don't
you even think we have to "put up" with you & Vivian!!!  Love to hear from
you -even
on bad days - Judd was having one of those himself yesterday - Today is a
bright,
new day - much better!!!  Hope yours is too - isn't life ironic?  Your
feeling bad about
not getting to go places - and Judd feels bad if he has too!!!!
                  Can I send you a card (needs downloading) once in a while -
you bring
out the "creativity" in me and I would love to create a card, especially for
you and
Vivian, if o.k. with you?
                                       LOL (Laugh out loud or Lots of Love?)
                                                          Marie & Judd in