I have got the product of the year! I would like to sell a video tape,
starring Ivan Suzman, instructing list users on how to write a program that
would filter out certain words, such as "grey", "pigs", "cars" and "humor"
If  any of these words are used, the program would convert them to a harmless
substitute such as "weasel-poop" !
All profits from this tape could be split equally between funding Parkinson's
research and bringing  those who try to bring laughs to the list to an
isolated island near Antartica,  where they will be forced to listen to Cher
singing "Believe" five hundred times, accompanied by all the residents of
Texas playing kazoos, and slide whistles. An example of how the program would
work follows:  "Carole was walking through Cincinatti, and saw 100 flying
weasel-poops, and got into her weasel-poop and saw a painting with a
weasel-poop border in a store window.  This made her hungry, so she made a
real weasel- poop of herself in a restaurant.  She was asked to leave, and
got back into her weasel- poop, and drove away."   Do we have a programmer
who can write that program?   I will be waiting until weasel-poops fly
Ken "W-P"