Carole, you KNEW when you "play with the fishes, you get burned!" Or "When
you play with matches, you will swim with the pigs" (I always get that
confused!)  I don't want to bring up the "V" word, but you should have KNOWN
you were playing with water....er..FIRE! I think you may need to go for a
little rest, to the Gandy Dancer's Retirement Villa!  I know I love it here,
it is so peaceful, and I get to make these neat little baskets, all day long,
HUNDREDS of these %$#%^%^# BASKETS! But really, we would LOVE to have you
with us!
Ken "resting comfortably, slighly over-medicated"