I didn't get that, I got an e mail about a program I could use for a
(fee ) to find out all about everybody. I have discontinued it and it
has come back. I don't want to know all that stuff about everyone,
especially do not want to pay for it. I think this spam is directed to
swbell customers so I am going to complain to them. There is a way to
tell them not to send it , but apparently no way to tell them to stay
gone. From some company called Leeds investigative service.  I will tell
swbell to stop them and hope they can. Great fun. Nita