Hello out there...anyone who can help me with sciatica

Had my initiation during Apr/May/June, treated by three epidural
injections of cortisone.  I'm feeling like the same beginning
ache is present in both buttocks.  The anesthesiologist
who did the eipdurals said I can't have any more steroids
for a year.

I've read everything in the archives on the subject, and
there does not seem to be a clear connection between
PD and sciatica.  I don't even know whether to use
ice or heat....afraid I'm going to convert the ache into
the hard pain.

The orthopod who referred me to the  anesthes.....
is probably the next doc I should see.  I'm already
seeing an acupuncturist every week, and a chiropractor
monthly.  They help me with the constant lower back
pain.  Talk about getting depressed!

Will appreciate some words of wisdom from the List pals.
Clare Wilson