Teresa,

I would like to put this in my info that I send periodically to "people
overwhelmed with ...."

I have done the same thing with Netscape navigator and I hope that we can get
others to come up with instructions for other mail programs.  I think it will
make things easier.

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.