Hi Ken,

>> Carole, while you are playing with clay anyway, why don't you make me
some
brick pavers for my driveway? I think about 8000 should do the job! <<

You forgot to mention NOT to send those brick pavers as attachments to the
list!! But OFF-LIST directly to you.

>> I hit the SEND before realizing the SUBJECT should have been changed to
NON-PD, <<

Yeah right, that didn't work!! I have now re-routed: NO PD, NONPD, NOPD,
NO-PD, NON-PD, NON_PD, NO_PD, and what do you write huh?? ............ NON

>> Ken "Hiding under his desk" <<

Like that is a smart move: hide and then tell where you are hiding. Carole
now knows exactly where to through those brick pavers............

Hans. (Waiting untill ALL brick pavers fly).