Sinemet is a wonder drug, we've have all seen it produce  it's miracle, but
likewise, we have all seen it rage it's havoc.  Quietly on Requip, increasing
gradually to the neurologist's recommended dosage.  Thank you all who offered
your concern, I never knew how to respond. Please forgive me for lack of a
better response.  The cart was like wearing a beanie, I feel stupid now.
Will I ever get over it?  Not so brave Serenityplus, but thank you.  Just new
at this game called pd. It was a pleasure meeting all of you who attended the
forum, you taught me much about the strength and perseverance of the human
spirit.
Spinning beanie propeller,
patty