Porquetta's back, with a vengeance. Now, we know Porquetta is a pig with an
agenda - and now she is going to tell us what it is.

HORMONES

      FEMALE HORMONES

            and their effect on Parkinson's

And it is all my fault , she says.
She has been witnessing from month to month, the fluctuations in my reactions
to my medications. As PMS appraches, I start taking sinemet more frequently
,for less effect. And from reading comments on the lits, she realises I am not
the only one.

 SO, WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT,

        she asks. SHe is really comcerned about what will happen when
menopuase hits, considering how crazy I go with menstruation. WIll it be the
same sort  of reaction, only more so and longer (in which case she is moving
out, she says) - or will it be completely different. And will it be
ultiamately beneficial wrt Parkinson's?.

HAS ANY RESEARCH BEEN DONE IN THIS FIELD

            and

                    HAS ANYBODY REACTED TO THE RESEARCH?

Porquetta asks (quiite rudely I think) "What , are you a bunch of thickens,
that you let female-specific problems with PD take a back seat. Come on girls
- lets go out there and demand the truth!"

YEA, PORQUETTA!!!!!!!.

Hilary Blue (on behalf of Porquetta Porkinson the Parkinson Pig's kid sister)