At long last, I had the tape in my hands. Now i was going to see for myself
what Ivan has been up to.  But what is this?. I had just bid farewell to my
cleaners - and they had disconnected the video to use the vacuum. And here is
a forest of electric wires and I dont know where to start to put them back again.

Nothing daunted, I go to the neighbours. They are quite used , by now, to my
strange requests. So I watched the tape on their machine - and so did they,
and their luncheon guests - Missionaries from Utah. They were so impressed
with Ivan's plea that they offered to speak to their Senator (bennet, I think)
when they get back to Utah!

Which basically says it all, I think.

Ivan is eloquent, knowledgeable and persuasive.  He doesn't overwhelm you with
too much technical detail, but is descriptive enough to hold your attention.

Well done Ivan. You've done a good job, and a good deed.

Thank you!!!

HIlary Blue