sorry i didn't get this out earlier - i've been sanding my patio with my 17
yr old stepson - have to take advantage of those young muscles while he's
visiting his dad and me!  aaahhhhh, tomorrow we paint. . . blah!!!

enjoy -

cari

CLEAN LIVING
Let's see how well you make decisions:

1.  If you knew a woman that was pregnant and already had 8
children........three were deaf, two were blind and one that was mentally
retarded and she herself had syphilis, would you recommend that she have an
abortion?

Before you answer, read the following:

It is time to elect a world leader and your vote is really important, so
here is the background of the three leading candidates:

Candidate A:  Has been associated with corrupt politicians and consults his
horoscope daily; has had two lovers, smokes one cigarette after another and
drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B:  He has been fired twice from his job, sleeps late, used opium
while attending the university and drinks a bottle of whiskey every night.

Candidate C:  He is a decorated war hero; a vegetarian, does not smoke, will
drink a beer every once in a while and has never had extra martial affairs.

Which candidate would you vote for?

Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt

Candidate B is Winston Churchill

Candidate C is Adolph Hitler

If your response to the abortion question was "yes", you would have killed
Beethoven