Porquetta asked me to tell you'all that whoever wants to join her in her quest
is welcome  -  parcel post pigs, ms Piggy - anyone who recognises the cause
and wants to join in - welcome!
Shee lso wishes to explain to Camilla and Janet - two humans for whom she has
the utmost regard and respect - that she is well aware of the flurry of
attention that was paid this problem several months ago, but that she does not
remember anything concrete happening.  SHe says a lot of good queestions were
asked, and problems aired, but what results were achieved, what couclusions
reached, and most important - how was life improved for those with the problems??

Hilay Blue (on behalf of Porquetta Porkinson, the Parkinson pig's kid sister)