Bruce,
You feel tired and rather weak with both but they are not at all the
same. You don't risk to mistake one for the other. M.gravis. is
characterized by increasing weakness of contraction of the same muscle
group. A  period of rest restores the muscle power.In PD muscle power is
normal to formal testing although the PWP has the impression of
weakness. There is no muscular rigidity in M.Gravis and tremor is not a
feature. Sense of balance is normal in M. gravis.
John dixit
Maryse cg for John (70,10)