I recently asked the List for some answers to some questions on a number of topics.  I got back, as ever, excellent responses, including some well - written personal responses.

My forced eyelid closure problem is worse than ever. Typing on the computer is now very difficult.  I can't type three words without the eyelids closing up on me and I usually have to open them manually.

So please don't think me rude if I don't respond better or more frequently than I have been.  Reading is difficult, but not as difficult as typing [my speech is worse than ever too, talk about being on the outside!!!]

We are going to go down to Johns Hopkins on 8/10- 8/11 to their Eye Institute, as well as to their Neurology Dept.

Not looking for messages of sympathy, just understanding for my lack of responses.

Keeping my fingers crossed,
BBA
P.S. time to type & correct - 35+ min.