My condolences to Joe's family and friends. Such a sad
story, as well as a cautionary tale to those of us who
have PD or care for someone who does. Nothing will
take away the tragic loss of Joe, but finding some
answers to what went so horribly wrong might help. Was
there any suspicion of Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome?
Again, my condolences.   Carole H.