This is not meant to be anti-doctor. Some of my best
friends are M.D.s, but as a nurse I see it all the
time. Not just key-rings, pens, and clip-boards, but
free seminars, free CEUs, even free trips to those
seminars...they do love to bedazzle the docs, and
promote their product, of course.   Carole H.