Harlan-The 60's reference was obviously an attempt
(which evidentially failed in your case) to be amusing
re: the marijuana. But I don't think things were
"pretty decadent"; in many ways the early sixties were
a time of innocence and fun, with the Beatles, and
Carnaby Street and mini-skirts. Kind of the last
hurrah, before friends, brothers, and lovers were sent
to Viet Nam, before we saw a President assassinated on
video, followed by an emminent Afro-American
statesmen, and the President's brother. Even the drug
scene was less lethal than it is today. I don't know,
Harlan, maybe you had to be there.          Carole H.