Well, to start with, I will require multiple
therapeutic sessions, one for each of my multiple
personalities.And I must protest the required 45
minutes of daily watching of polkaing pigs as cruel
and unusual punishment, even for a staunch(and Polish)
pig advocate.   Til ALL Pigs Polka While Flying,
Carole H.

http://pages.prodigy.net/rheat1/pigpolka/pigpolka.htm