Dennis,

I think you should send a copy of your experience to the airline that
transported you.  In fact all airlines should be made aware of how they are
treating their handicap passengers.  It certainly opened my eyes to the
thoughtless way I may have wheeled my 97 year old mother-in-law who would
never say anything if I left her facing the wall with a floor plant
tickling her in the ear.

jjjane
http://www.geocities.com/soho/village/6263/pienet/people/hithross.html