As usual, Dennis, you said it all and said it well!  I really think it
should be published in one of the PD journals or newsletters.....an
inspiring story.

I was sorry I could'nt drop in over in Illinois while you were here, that
would have been fun. Good luck with the projected book, and I feel honored
to be a part of it.