hi all

At 21:11 1999/07/29 -0400, hilari[ous] wrote:
>"Nobody takes me seriously", cried Porquetta, stampiing her foot.
>"Nobody is listening to what ii am saying", she flung out at me.
>"Nobody cares" she sobbed, throwinig a full tantrum, which my daughter Jessi
>caught in mid air and added to her own considerable collectiion...

i take everything porquetta says very seriously and with great concern

since 1995 things on the female/pd/hormone front have improved
but research is slow and inches along

just the fact that there are now PMID abstracts to be found at all
in re this subject
should be considered wildly revolutionary progress

i like to think
it's because i've been complaining and explaining and theorizing
here for the past four years non-stop...

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
snail-mail: PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
website: a new voice <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>