hi all

At 10:22 1999/07/30 -0700, cyber-dad-don wrote:
>MEDS is not the only thing that can send us out to outer
>space. stress can too. at my mother's funeral the Minister
>told me i would not get into heaven because i did not
>belong to his church. it was a week before i became mr.
>DON again...

yikes!
all i can say is that minister is in for one heckuva surprise!

i've come across some words which may be appropriate here:

the man who aims to speak
as books enable, as synods use,
as the fashion guides, and as interest commands,
babbles.

let him hush.

the gift of god to the soul
is not a vaunting, overpowering, excluding sanctity,
but a sweet, natural goodness, a goodness like thine and mine,
and that so invites thine and mine
to be and to grow

ralph waldo emerson

>too much not enough stress can cause
>(i can't spell all the big words.)...

i didn't quite understand this part,
although i know that your keyboard is the lousiest speller in cyberspace

>VIVIAN has found out that talking to me in a calm
>voice, hugging me, and showing love helps us...

what a lucky pair the two of you are!

>my phone was out for 3 and 1/2 days. i went through blue blazes
>and could not be left alone, as i have all phones at arms length
>with one button to push for 911.  SPRINT IN LIMA Ohio does not
>have repairmen to take care of their phones. no money, you know.
>but i am back on line now. hip hip (ok)...

i think you mean 'hip hip hooray!'
no?

in any case, i agree!
i noticed that we hadn't heard from you in awhile
and wondered if you had melted in the heat

>I.Y.Q. [say it fast!]
>DON   AND   VIVIAN
>LOVE OF MY  LIFE-54
>
>BEST MEDS FOR PD. IS
>T.L.C. FOR ALL
>
>e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>
>
>website: <http://www2.wcoil.com/~flash>

so next time you hear anyone babbling
you can just tell him 'hush'!

love

sis

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
snail-mail: PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
website: a new voice <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>