Carole Ratchett Vito wrote, as  "Carole H", one of her personalities:

>Well, to start with, I will require multiple
>therapeutic sessions, one for each of my multiple
>personalities.And I must protest the required 45
>minutes of daily watching of polkaing pigs as cruel
>and unusual punishment, even for a staunch(and Polish)
>pig advocate.   Til ALL Pigs Polka While Flying,
>Carole H.

Dear Carole H.R.V. R-G-D-----
I will be happy to oblige you by setting up multiple appointments for all
your "selves", especially since I have just raised my fee to $150. for the
"50 minute hour".   Because of the complexity of your case, the ambivalence
about pigs and lobsters, and the  suspicion that you may have a buried past
as a nurse in a Cuckoo's Nest, which you have repressed,  I suggest daily
sessions for at least one year.   I assume you have a Visa Gold or American
Express Platinum card handy?  On second thought, I really prefer not to
hear about the "check in the mail".

Here is the schedule I propose:   Monday--Carole H.,  Tuesday, Carole
Ratchett,  Wednesday, Carole Vito, Thursday, Carole Randy-Gandy-Dancer,
Friday  group therapy for all the Caroles.

If this meets with your approval, please come (as Carole H.) on Monday,
prepared to explore your pig fantasies.   I look forward  to hearing from
you!

P.S.--the sessions viewing pig dancing are NOT optional, but will be
included at no extra charge, out of the goodness of my heart.

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !