I agree that we, unfortunately, will probably never
know what went so horribly wrong with our fellow PWP,
Joe. But please consider what my spanking brand-new
l999 "The American Psychiatric Press Textbook of
Psychopharmacology, 2nd Edition" (a drug company
freebie, but a good book, nevertheless,)states:"In the
setting of degenerative brain diseases,drug
sensitivities may increase as the amount of neuronal
tissue in key brain areas declines..." It goes on to
say that, when dealing with the "geriatric"(that's us,
kids)population when prescribing meds, its best to
follow the old Maxim, "Start Low and Go Slow." So be
careful out there...  Carole H.