Dear Carole----I have to wonder if the evil Nurse Ratchett-Vito  is
surfacing here---perhaps you suffer from a multiple personality disorder?
Anyone who can besmirch the noble pig with the epithet below can hardly be
a "pig protecter/ advocate" as you have claimed in the past.

You wrote to Ken    >.......,you (bleeped) slippery swine!<

I would be happy to offer you an appointment for a therapeutic session to
explore your problems.  I do sense a significant amount of ambivalence
seeping to the surface of the benign facade you seek to present to the
world.     Is your TRUE NATURE  that of guardian of the CT PPPigs as you
have claimed, or a vilifier of the whole porcine race?   YOU NEED HELP !
For starters I suggest you spend 45 minutes a day viewing the dancing  and
flying pigs on the website below, as a way of beginning to  reprogram
yourself  .   I will gladly bill you later for this suggestion, if you  can
convince me that the check will REALLY be in the mail!
        http://pages.prodigy.net/rheat1/pigpolka/pigpolka.htm

Your friendly therapist -in -waiting ,till ALL pigs fly and polka,

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !