 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses        70   deg. F   :-)

Subject: Answers / Ordering #4: "Challenge of Young Parkinson's" :

  PLEASE LOOK FOR YOUR NAME IN THE LISTS AT THE END OF THIS POST.

  A number of List members have been asking questions about the new,
"HOT" release,  "The Challenge of Young Parkinson's Disease," which
features
me. In an attempt to answer your questions, here is some basic
information.

Can anyone on the PD List PLEASE confirm what we believe here in
Portland?  We believe that "Challenge" is:
      - the world's FIRST solo interview of a PWP that runs for a full
30-minute TV time slot.   The  LENGTH  of the "Forum 2000" interview, 26
minutes, allows enough time to touch on a number of medical and
psychological topics important to persons suffering from PD. It cannot by
any means cover everything, but it holds your interest, and is
quite up-to-date.

   Please use e-mail to acknowledge receipt if you purchase a copy from
me. IF you have time to write a "review" for our PD LIst, your comments
are VERY helpful to our List readers.

  Here is your latest ordering information:
-Price: $13.00 USA per boxed, bubble-packed tape for First Class delivery
in 5-7 days, or,                      $14.00 USA for Priority Delivery in
2-3 days. -Send payment for 1 or more tapes to:
           Ivan Suzman, 9 Range Street, Portland, Maine 04103  USA.
-Personal check or bank cheque only.
-Advance payment necessary.

The following people have videotapes that are on the way to you:

Carole S. Hercun
Joseph Konick
Jeanette Fuhr
Maple Christie
Sharon Habing
Maryhelen Davila
Margaret Mates

Next batch to be sent:
We have reserved your videos, and are watching for your payment:

Jennifer Smith
Jolie Renee
Gerry Haines
Camilla Flintermann (after you talk to you your support group on Augus
Robert M.Johnson
Roger Buxton/Judy Hazlett
S.F. and Marie Judd
Joan Snyder
Teresa Bohusciewicz

You have expressed interest or support. Do you want a video(s) to be
reserved for you? Please respond as soon as possible.

Cari Barrett
Helen Mason
Rick Hermann
Joao de Carvalho
Rose Rowton
Janet Paterson
Doug McCorkle
Constance Tate
Bob Armentout
Renee Marton

WHEW! What a typing and cross-checking job!  Hope
this takes care of  your questions.  Thank YOU!

Ivan Suzman and helpers