What Evil Lurks in the ...............Stupid SHADOW!!!! I was trying to
FORGET, the stupid SHADOW, and now the SHADOW is back! AAAIIIEEEEE!
          ANYWAY, the CHECK has been ELECTRONICALLY DEPOSITED!
BWUAHHHAHAHAHAHAH! You know what THAT means, don't you?  You will NEVER see
that check and neither will anyone ELSE!  It has been converted into a series
of ones and zeros,  Then the ONES were all filtered out, using a rusty hard
drive, and a program written by a child of the auther of the HAPPY99 Virus,
and his wife, Roseanne Barr!  As I am typing this, the THREE of them are
doing a PIG DANCE to celebrate the success of making all that money DISAPPEAR
into one over heated processor chip, a NON-INTEL chip, with a propane heater
where the fan would have been on a chip of higher quality!  The computer will
remain anonymous, but it was made in the land of CHOP SUEY, and CRONE
computers!  It was assembled using dull chop sticks, and all the parts were
made by the lowest bidder, in sweat shops, where the OWNERS  make about 5
cents an hour!
So basically I am saying: The money is GONE!  Now that the Pig & Armpit chain
is gone, you might want to open a chain of computer stores in the empty
buildings!
I can get you SUCH a DEAL on those CRONE computers. They look JUST like a
genuine MBI (Made By Idiots) which may be a copy of an IBM, just a bit less
reliable!  The keyboard has special keys, such as "CRASH", "MELTDOWN", and
one that prints a shipping label, and builds a packing crate to return the
computer to the factory easily. My favorite is the KAMIKAZE button, but I
would not suggest using it!  The same vendor supplies a copy of the OTHER
popular computer format, this one is in a yellow case and smells rather sour.
It is the LEMON computer. It also comes in other colors, like blood red,
peachy pink and calfskin, but regardless, they are all guaranteed to be
LEMONS!  You can get a scanner that will copy a document up tp 18 inches
long, by one inch wide.  A printer that is a real bargain, $20, prints 3-5
pages per hour, and uses a special print cartridge that is a little pricey at
$499 each (US), but once you solder it into place, you don't need to change
it for hours!  We can also get the Commodore 64 by special order, some are a
little used and the software is no longer made, but it will bring people in
the store.
If you are interested in this venture, just throw a brick through my window!
Ken "Back in Business"