I'm curious to know if anyone knows what caused or might have caused the
outage.
I wasn't even aware of it til late last evening.
Last Sat (7/24) my pc got "sick" & had to go to the "hospital" for a
motherboard "transplant".
When it finally got back home & I was able to sign on again I ended up
downloading about 500 e-mails (give/take 100)
I sure am glad to see all the posts again.

Bonnie
daughter of Jim 77/3