As a participant in the Tasmar trials, and yes it works for me with no ill
effects to date, I would like to  speak in what I feel is the inherently
flawed trials process.
Basically it is this, having drug companies run their own trials, is
patently ludicrous. The process to my mind is one geared to generating
mountains of paper and statistics, with a certain KNOWING eye to suppress
bad results and glorify the products.
We have a wonderful array of medical schools that could do these studies,
essentially completely blind IMHO, giving us more more accurate results.

What kind of compensation does the neuro receive from the drug company to
test? I think this compensation, monetary or otherwise, would tend to color
anyone's objectivity.

These are but a few of the things that trouble me about the process. I wish
I had some answers.

Charles Black