Oh gee, Jim Hanson did not neglect his health. I am sure that he had a virulent strain
of Streptococcus group A , though he had the flu (for a few hours ) and died. A
professor of  mine was in New York at that time and  also picked of that Streptococcus
group A. It is a nasty bug in general , but when it is one of a virulent strain it can
and does kill rapidly.

so with this background Ms Piggy should be be interested in a medical cause. Retired
Infection Control Nurses have to be good for something. Nita