PORQUETTA IS MORTIFIED! That she should be guilty of such a social faux pax.
She surely didnt intend any insult to our honoured visitor. Its all the fault
of that no-good, bad-mannered, uncivilised human of hers, who doesnt even
demonstrate the basic courtesies of lady-like behaviour.
"And dont try and pretend that it was because you didnt know Beth's due date
of arrival. You could have pretended that you were waiting for her actually to
get to the U>S  before sending her a greetimg" she railed at me.  "Amd now
Barb thinks I am the discourteous one."
I hid my head in shame. "I'll apologise right away" I promised.. "And I'll
send her an immediate welcome greeting, and explain it was not your fault, but
my omission," I promised.
"you had better'"  said  Porquetta. "And please tell Beth Im looking forward
to seeing her when she is in the Washington DC area."
Me too, Beth, and I heartily apologise for not welconming you sooner

Hilary Blue ( on behalf of Porquetta, the Parkinson pig with an agenda)