In a message dated 7/31/99 1:27:45 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

 or have the need to travel - it is a saving grace - and it is no
 different than most other experiences we share - some are good, some are bad,

Hi Cari.  You've hit the important points right on target.  Thank you for
rounding out the options and making them all feasible.  I use a cane now,
whenever I go out alone, and usually receive some courtesy from shoppers.
And my voice is still clear and strong (or so my husband tells me) but a
whistle sounds better.  Maybe one of those designed for canines that
carry for miles?  Hanging onto ones sense of humor (attitude) is no doubt
the most essential component to the whole scene...to life!  Thanks again.
Clare