Dear List,
I wonder if there is a connection between PD and pain and swelling in the
armpits?
I was diagnosed with PD January 1999 and have been taking Madopar 125 there
times daily since March. This has had the effect of partially unfreezing a
frozen shoulder which was my chief troublesome symptom, along with some left
foot shuffle and left hand loss of dexterity. I live in Thailand and have no
access toa  neuro. My doctor has put me on two courses of antibiotics, Diclex,
for the armpit problem without result. Hence I wonder if there's something
deeper going on. I will be able to see a neuro in London next month.
Thanks
David Thurston