From: Carole Hercun <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, July 29, 1999 7:10 AM
Subject: Re: Joe' story...the final chapter

>My condolences to Joe's family and friends.

Thank you.

>a cautionary tale to those of us who have PD or care for someone who does.

An example of what CAN happen. We thought we were winning the battle and
then suddenly things
went very wrong.

>Nothing will take away the tragic loss of Joe, but finding some
>answers to what went so horribly wrong might help.

It's still a vey difficult isssue for us. Though we still have questions, we
don't expect any more answers.

>Was there any suspicion of Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome?

Not according to the report...

    Judith
--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                          ^^^^