That takes care of one theory.  But the amatadine he is taking is a rather
standard amount. I take the same dose.  It is possible that his metabolism
was such that it was unable to handle that dose and it accumulated. When did
he start the amamtadine? Was it during the previous hospitalization or
before.  It might explain the psychosis but to my knowledge not the emboli.

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.
Middleton (Madison), Wisconsin