Hello,

In early July I subscribed to the "PARKISN" list but for the past week or so I have not received any e-mail from the list. The discontinuation of e-mail occurred about the same time I started a subscription to the Parkinson's Care Giver List. Was I dropped from the "PARKISN" list on purpose or by accident? The information gleened from the "PARKISN" list is invaluable to me and I would like to get put back on the "PARKISN" list if that's possible.
Many thanks.

Joe Thome, care giver for my wife Ruth, 67, diagnosed at age 58, six months after estimated time of onset.