I imagine everybody who's subscribed to the hard copy edition has
received the Summer '99 issue now -- if you haven't, or if you'd
like to use it on the Web (I think all the links people included are
now live, so you can just click on them rather than transcribing the
URL), this is to let you know that I've installed it on the Inkshed
Web site.

To find it, you can go to http://www.stthomasu.ca/inkshed/ and click
on the link to the most recent issue.

If you have a piece in it, I'd appreciate your checking yours out and
letting me know if any damage was done to it in its translation to
HTML.

                                        -- Russ
                                __|~_
Russell A. Hunt            __|~_)_ __)_|~_    Professor of English
St. Thomas University      )_ __)_|_)__ __)  PHONE: (506) 452-0424
Fredericton, New Brunswick   |  )____) |       FAX: (506) 450-9615
E3B 5G3   CANADA          ___|____|____|____/    [log in to unmask]
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~ http://www.StThomasU.ca/~hunt/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~