Dear David,

You might want to reconsider the biographical entries for Laneham and
Patten on your website.  R.J.P. Kuin's 1983 edition makes much better case
for his authorship than any of the cases I've read against it.  Working
through this material myself, currently, I would argue that there is a
cooperative relationship between Patten and Laneham (not necessarily a
collaboration in the writing of _A letter_, but in the clientage necessary
for its circulation (it was published without an imprint)). The pieces of
evidence advanced in arguements against Laneham's authorship are not very
compelling and not at all unambiguous, as Kuin has demonstrated in the
introduction to his edition and in several articles on the subject of
Laneham/Langham already published in _The Library_ and _Studies in
Bibliography_ (if memory serves).

I like the site!

best,

Tyler