I'd just like to call attention to another early drama session at Kalamazoo for which I am collecting abstracts.

Kalamazoo, MI
May 4-7
International Congress on Medieval Studies

CALL FOR PAPERS

"Herod the Great in Medieval Drama"

Papers on both continental and British drama are welcome, as are papers treating liturgical drama. Papers which treat Herod in conjunction with other characters are also encouraged. I would like to see the panel challenge the assumption that all Herods are the same.

Please send abstracts by September 15 via email or snail mail to:

Carolyn Coulson-Grigsby         [log in to unmask]
University of Connecticut
Medieval Studies U-25
Storrs, CT  06269-1025