Oh that's not fair, it hurts to laugh :)
Here I'm recovering from gall bladder surgery, I've
got 4 holes in me and 1 of them is in my belly button
and this comes along (laughing hard, Oh, ow,ow,ow)

You are all the Greatest!  All of you are facing such trials
dealing with Parkinson's and you can still laugh. I want you to
know that all of you are encouragers. You have your good days,
you have your bad. Someone needs to complain, another is there
to listen, Someone is scared, another sends encouragement. Maybe
we all haven't seen each other but you are there for each other.
That is what this list seems to be about.

No, I'm not PD, just your friendly computer tech with a grandmother who has
PD but I want all of you to know that being able to read this list over the
last two weeks has meant a great deal to me and it encourages me to
continue.
Cindy
================================
Subject:  Things you DON'T want to hear on the operating table.

--Better save that.  We'll need it for the autopsy.
--Someone call the janitor.  We're going to need a mop.
--Wait a minute, if this is his spleen, then what's that?
--Hand me that..uh...that uhTHT....thingie.
--Oh no!  I just lost my Rolex.
--Oops!  Hey, has anyone ever survived 500cc of this stuff before?
--Damn, there go the lights again....
--Ya know, there's big money in kidneys.  Heck, this guy's got 2 of 'em.
--Could you stop that thing from beating; it's throwing off my
concentration.
--What's this doing here?
--That's cool!  Now can you make his leg twitch?!
--I wish I hadn't forgotten my glasses.
--Well folks, this will be an experiment for all of us.
--What do you mean he wasn't in for a sex change?
--Anyone see where I left that scalpel?
--OK, now take a picture from this angle.  This is  truly a freak
    of nature.
--This patient has already had some kids, am I correct?
--Nurse, did this patient sign the organ donation card?
--Don't worry.  I think it is sharp enough.
--What do you mean, "You want a divorce?"
--She's gonna blow!  Everyone take cover!!!
--FIRE!  FIRE!  Everyone get out!
--Damn!  Page 47 of the manual is missing!
THE END!