hi all

At 22:22 1999/07/31 -0500, murph wrote:
>Janet,
>I don't know about anyone else, but you lost me on the clubhouse turn. I
>take amantadine,eldepryl, and mirapex. The combination works for me. As I
>would say to my wife, can you give me the short version reduced to layman
>terms.
>Thanks
>Murph Brown 57/9

hi murph

i'm sorry you got lost back there
but i'm not sure what you are asking me for

you want me to synopsize the entire amantadine monograph?
that's a tall order!

i posted it because of the discussion re joes story and NMS;
NMS is pointed out quite clearly in the monograph as a potential risk

but the whole NMS topic is about 'quick change' artistry with meds

if yours are working the way you need them to
and you are not on a med/symptom/side/effect roller coaster
as joe seemed to be
then
all i can say is congrats!

janet
not a medico
just a watchdog ggrrr

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
snail-mail: PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
website: a new voice <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>