hi all

At 09:58 1999/08/06 -0600, kathrynne wrote:
>> i wonder how many female listmembers vs male listmembers
>> feel my words were 'too strong' ???
>
>Janet, I'm afraid I do. Both strong and inflammatory.
>Best,
>Kathrynne

thanks for answering, kathrynne

i appreciate your input
and have modified my initial and admittedly over-heated version

what do you think of Version C below as the latest incarnation?

Version A:
if any member of this list
attacks, harasses or 'flames' another member of this list
please be assured that the attacker will be summarily booted off the list
and the internet service provider serving the offending list member
will be informed of their offensive behaviour

Version B:
if any member of this list persists in
attacking, harassing or 'flaming' another member of this list
please be assured that the attacker will be booted off the list
and the internet service provider serving the offending list member
will be informed of their offensive behaviour

Version C:
If a member of this list persists in unwelcome and unsolicited
communication involving personal attacks on another listmember,
the offender's subscription may be subject to termination.
Listmembers are here to share their vulnerabilities; as listowners,
we feel a primary obligation to honour and protect that generosity.

janet
list-mom
and compulsive editor

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
snail-mail: PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
website: a new voice <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>