Dear Harlan-- surely even on a day that was designated for
Parkinsaw/Pigs/Humor the majority of posts would NOT be on those
topics....John also suggested that  a decent reticence should prevail and
we  who wanted to post  about such silliness should use care not to be
carried away---I agree that things did get "a tad" out of hand (  to put it
mildly) before, as evidenced by all the negative reactions which have since
surfaced.  Thus, I would see no reason for you to forgo the entire day's
postings,unless your delete key is broken or you are physically unable to
use it, as is indeed true for some PWPs. Can you possibly meet us halfway
on that? (I do hope you were kidding about turning it off!)

P.S. John started the Parkinsaw Chronicles before the pigs entered the
scene---please don't blame HIM for them ...remember his Zebra Mussels ???

>John,
>
>I for one would like to see an end to the PIGS SAGA.  It is old and I believe
>the following cliche has merit here.  There is nothing quite like beating a
>dead horse to death.
>
>But if the PIGS SAGA must continue, lets pick a day of the week so that I can
>turn off my PIE list Email that day and turn it on the next.
>
>Harlan

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !