Don-- Ivan signed off the list for awhile---and I'm sure you did not offend
him, or anybody else for that matter---stop worrying about that!

If you want a simple "Glossary" of PD terms, you can email Michael Beetner,
the president of the Central Ohio PD group that puts out the excellent
newsletter and ask for a copy of their little blue  book (part of a series)
called : "Glossary of Parkinson's Terms or Why Can't Doctors Just Speak
English?"
I'm sure he'd be glad to send you one.  The address I have for him is:
He's a fellow listmember and surely knows you!

Don wrote