I think I'm sorry that I mentioned NMS. I know I'm
sorry that Hilary mentioned PMS. Not that these aren't
important issues. But if I see one more multi-part
medical posting tonight pro or con meds/NMS or one
more about a female rat with raging hormones, I'm not
going to have to worry about what Parkinson's is doing
to my body because I'm going to be seriously tempted
to kill myself.
                        A Carole You Haven't Met
Before,                          Seriously Grumpy
Carole
P.S. I'll probably be sorry that I sent this post.
Going off now to watch Ivan's video, which I just
received today.Will post re: the video tomorrow.