Thank you. And I didn't. Patty diagnosed me as having
a PD moment and I believe she was correct. But don't
you think that's a really stupid law? You're obviously
not going to be around to be prosecuted. Don't worry.
I'm not going to be going "gentle into that good
night." They are going to have to drag me kicking and
screaming.
               Carpe Diem, Carole H.